These companies have very good customer service and reasonable prices!
Not sure what supplies your Miniature Schnauzer puppy needs?
1. Collar (10" for an 8 week old puppy)
2. Leash (nylon is ok for puppy but a 6 foot leather leash for training and walking is best)
3. Housetraining "wire" crate (24" x 18" x 26" for a Schnauzer puppy), a wire crate is best so that the puppy can see out.
4. Crate pad, bed, or blanket
5. Feed & Water bowls
6. Recommended food by this breeder
7. Blanket coat for winter puppies (Schnauzer puppies will need about a size 8"-12" or small)
8. Soft Pin Slicker Brush & metal comb
9. Fresh 'n Clean scented shampoo
10. Dental brush or finger toothbrush gloves.
11. Toys: any Kong brand toys, Booda or Nylabones, and a squeaker toy.
12. Don't forget the ID Name/Owner Tag!
These links provide great service with reasonable prices (why pay retail when you can stretch your dollars). I will be adding a few more that meet our high standards.
These are books that I recommend to all of our new owners.